Open-Enrollment Education From Penn State Executive Programs
Penn State Executive Programs offers a complete schedule of non-credit, certificate-track learning experiences that improve personal and organizational performance across all levels of responsibility. During our two- and three-day offerings, you will engage with leading faculty and practitioner executives who deliver relevant content that prepares you to confront your business challenges. Our expertise spans the business spectrum with programs in areas such as strategy and innovation, leadership, sustainability, and supply chain.
REGISTER TODAY: If you already know which program you want to pursue, please complete our Open-Enrollment Application.
Programs That Deliver Results
Open-enrollment education at Penn State is uniquely designed for impact. Our programs deliver:
- Learning experiences that pair practical action learning and coaching with new knowledge, tools, and perspectives
- Exposure to leading faculty and executives with extensive experience working with organizations around the world
- The opportunity to learn side-by-side with high-performing peers from a wide range of industries and organizations
- Deep exploration of critical topic areas through examples of how organizations around the world are addressing challenges now
- Application of program concepts to address real business challenges
PROGRAM DETAILS: Our programs are delivered at the University Park campus, Penn State's commonwealth campuses, and select gateway cities. Learn more about the Penn State Executive Programs experience including information on travel to Penn State, lodging, executive education facilities, faculty, previous clients, and our cancellations and payment policies.
Earn a Certificate
Grow your career and increase the value you bring to your organization. By completing multiple program offerings that build mastery around a topic, you can earn professional certificates in supply chain and leadership.