Penn State Executive Programs Areas of Expertise
As part of one of the world's leading universities, Penn State Executive Programs connects you to relevant content, effective learning models, and deep expertise. Our work with individuals and organizations extends across multiple areas of focus with particular emphasis on Leadership and Strategy, General Management, and Supply Chain.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are educators, not consultants. We use the learning process to build leadership and organizational capabilities and to facilitate the change process.
- We are collaborative, not prescriptive. We work with our clients to understand their organizational context and design learning engagements that address their most pressing business challenges.
- We unleash and focus the potential of people. We concentrate attention on the most important priorities, create a common language, and develop problem-solving frameworks to address challenges across the enterprise.
- Our results are measurable. We focus on identifying unique expectations, improving the leadership talent pipeline, building distinctly enhanced behaviors, and applying practical solutions to actual problems, all of which lead to measurable improvement in revenue and decreased costs. Penn State Executive Programs received Chief Learning Officer Gold Awards for Excellence in Academic Partnerships in 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2016, recognizing our ability to provide measurable results.
- Our innovative solutions are based on a proven foundation of academic excellence. We translate the knowledge created by world-class faculty and research centers to bring together the best from academia and industry.
Connect With Us
Penn State Executive Programs looks forward to sharing our expertise and working with your organization to address its business challenges. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities and begin planning for the future.